Saturday 31 July 2010

St Ives, affectionately known by my lady and I as Stives...


This is one of my favourite places in England. 
St Ives in Cornwall. Teaming with artists, creativity and much beauty. 
You will find the TATE gallery there also which is always a bonus. 
It really is a breathtaking place with quaint fisherman’s cottages, 
magnificent coastal scenery, an array of stunning beaches, 
great places to eat and fantastic shops where you can cast 
away (pun intended) your well earned pennies in exchange 
for all sorts of delightful oddments! 
I took this photograph in 2006 while holidaying there. 
I was there again a couple of days ago with my 
fiancé and while there I remembered that I took this photo. 
So I though I would dig it out and share. 
If you have never been… GO! It’s a fantastic place.

(click image to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment